Rademaker constructs pie and quiche lines for bakeries all over the world. For each pie and quiche product Rademaker offers you the production solution. With or without a sweet or savoury filling: every type of pie is possible.
Each production line consists of different modules and meets up with the highest hygienic standards in the industry. Rademaker pie lines can produce products in aluminium foils, paper containers, metal baking trays as well as pre moulded baking trays.
Line capacities and working widths are all related to the customerâ€™s wishes.
The pie line is designed according to the latest standards in the global food industry.Some of the design features for the basic pie line are:
- manufactured from stainless steel and other non-corrosive food grade materials
- all bearings are grease able
- open design: all parts are accessible for cleaning purposes
- servo-driven pressing blocking units
- water heated blocking and crimping dies
- corners, crevices and other areas where product can build up are kept to a minimum
- full PLC control
- separated main control box
- used Rademaker standard components, available world wide
- central greasing system controlled by PLC
- quick change over system
- and many other wishes can be fulfilled
- The Rademaker pie line combines all these aspects and enables you to manufacture the high quality products