The Stein ProMIXâ„¢ is a reliable high-capacity flexible automatic batter mixer.
It mixes a wide variety of conventional batters and delivers them to multiple types of batter applicators. One ProMIXâ„¢ unit can be used to simultaneously mix batter for two separate batter applicators.
- Proportions and mixes up to 3,000 lbs (1,400 kg) of batter per hour
- Recirculates and mixes to predetermined viscosity
- Maintains precise batter consistency
- Easy to operate and clean
- High-speed stainless steel mixer
- Electronic viscosity control monitors and maintains batter thickness to +/- 1% from set point
- Continuous batter recirculation for viscosity control
- Electronic level sensor monitors batter level in mixing tank and dry mix in hopper during production
- Single stainless steel pump improves viscosity measurement and batter transfer to applicator
- Chain, sprocket and belt drives are eliminated
- All bearings are sealed and are of stainless steel construction
- PLC Controls with color touch screen
- Open frame design eliminates areas for batter build-up
- Stainless steel bearings are on welded stand-offs
The ProMIXâ„¢ is an automatic batter mixer that maintains the batter at a desired viscosity.
It maintains the set batter viscosity even while water or breading from the product mixes with the batter in the batter applicator during production.
Viscosity control (Brookfield viscometer)
Batter is fed constantly through the in-line viscosity control system by a feed pump.
Viscosity control system measures batter viscosity with a vibrating probe.
In response to the probeâ€™s signal, the PLC electronically controls the flow of water and dry mix to maintain the correct viscosity.[/wptab] [wptab name='Benefits']
- Efficient batter mixing and elimination of lumps
- Consistent batter viscosity
- Ensured product consistency
- Easy access for operation & sanitation
- Reliable machine that highly reduces downtime
- Easy to clean, reducing food safety issues
- Minimized time for product changeovers