The Stein MSF-30 is a continuous filtration system ideal for use with hard-to-filter flour-style coatings. Its design eliminates the use of costly filter paper, while achieving fine-particle filtration down to 15 micron.
The MSF design features a three stage filtering processStage one:
- Continuous coarse filtration through a 1/8â€ pitch flat flex belt is designed to eliminate large particles from the system.
- Ultra fine filtration down to 15 microns is accomplished via a pressure differential cyclone filter utilizing the principle of centrifugal separation. The clean oil exits directly back to the fryer while the sediment-laden oil is delivered directly to the third and final stage.
- The heavy sediment is continuously removed from the fryer-filter system through a 60-micron stainless steel woven belt. The filtered oil from this step is redirected through the hydro-cyclone for further fines removal.
- Continuous filtration extends the life of frying oil and minimizes the formation of free fatty acids
- Design incorporates a coarse crumb filtration, centrifugal fines separation, and fines removal stages for improved product quality
- Complete accessibility eases the cleaning process