Using forced convection, the Revoband Classic Oven produces a consistent cook and even product coloring while using a lower air velocity than other impingement ovens. This results in a more cost-effective and energy-efficient way to cook breaded products such as chicken nuggets and tenders.
The Revoband Classic Oven can cook with dry heat, steam or a combination of both, making it ideal for products like seafood, chicken breast fillets, vegetables, dim sum and egg dishes. In fact, its excellent browning capability gives perfect results across a variety of products for even more potential end-product options.
Proven elements of the Double D Revoband Continuous Protein Oven design remain unchanged, including the cook-zone water bath and access doors for inspection and cleaning. The simplified and easier-to-use Clean In Place system remains highly effective and is augmented by optional belt brushes, or a powerful debris removal system.[/wptab] [wptab name='Benefits'] Additional benefits:
- designed in modules and is available in space-saving 5 or 7-meter zone lengths, with either a 600mm or 1m wide belt to meet exact capacity requirements
- cooks up to 1,200 kgs of par-fried chicken nuggets per hour (single-zone, 7-meter), making it an ideal solution for QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) suppliers
- can be heated by electricity or thermal fluid, and supplied with either full humidity control or the Double D pulsed steam system, as required
- can be integrated with other JBT FoodTech products, such as the Stein range of coating and frying equipment and the Frigoscandia range of GYRoCOMPACTÂ® Spiral Freezers and Chillers to form complete in-line processing systems
- has a Siemens PLC-controlled platform, allowing control over the whole line