[wptab name='Description'] Stein GCO-66 GYRoCOMPACTÂ® Oven
The spiral oven that roasts, cooks and steams.
Itâ€™s the most advanced, most versatile, most sanitary oven in the world for roasting, cooking and steaming.The GCO-66 high-performance oven is designed to do all three:
- A downflow configuration is the reason poultry and meats have a roasted flavor and surface texture that appeals to the eye and to the taste.
- The upflow feature is critical in preventing soggy surfaces from developing on the bottom of coated products.
- Steam is still the most efficient method of cooking.
- Variable cooking parameters
- Adjustable airflow
- Downflow for oven roasting
- Upflow for general convection cooking
- Steam only for steam cooking
- Patented self-stacking spiral belt design
- Channeled vertical airflow in product zone
- Self-supporting design eliminates support structure in oven
- Thermal fluid heat
- Minimal temperature differential between heat source and oven cook temperature
- Thermal fluid heater remotely located
- Oven atmosphere containment
- Custom steam curtains at infeed and discharge contain atmosphere inside oven box
- LINK computerized process control
- Significantly enhanced data collection, operating and monitoring capabilities
- Thermal fluid heat and vertical airflow for superior product quality
- Patented self-stacking FRIGoBELTÂ® conveyor incorporates hygiene by design
- Rugged and reliable stainless steel construction increases uptime and profitability
- Multiple cooking configurations and options provide flexibility and profitability
- Food safety / lower costs
- Superior hygiene increases food safety and lowers costs